Malibu Teak Single Chaise Lounge
Turn on your out of office, grab an ice-cold drink and take in the summer sun with our Malibu Teak Collection. Scaled not too big and not too small (but just right), it’s designed with grade-A unfinished teak wood that’s certified by the FSC®. The best-of-the-best for outdoor furniture, we selected the highest quality teak we could find and left it as Mother Nature intended, with natural oils that repels moisture and unwanted outdoor insects. The result is furniture that will age incredibly gracefully, with a silvery patina that teak is known and loved for.
- Expertly crafted from solid plantation-grown teak wood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Unfinished with a light toner to enhance the color consistency of the wood.
- Back has 4 adjustable heights.
- Mortise-and-tenon construction provides durability and strength.
- Seat cushions are sold separately.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested teak wood that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Overall: 78" long x 33.5" wide x 18" high
- Minimum and Maximum Height: 18" to 39" high
- Seat: 12" high
- Back Rest: 23" wide x 30.5" high
- Arm: 4" wide x 21" deep x 18" high
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Wipe spills with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.