- Greenguard Certified
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a tonal finish gives our Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. The buffet rests on a plinth base and is detailed with crown molding and fluting on the posts. Three drawers and adjustable shelves behind the glass doors offer versatile storage.
- Buffet is finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
- Expertly crafted of solid meranti wood and sungkai veneers.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Doors have tempered glass and magnetic closures. Three roomy drawers on top and a fixed shelf behind each door.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 18" wide x 56.5" long x 36" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 14.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Door (3): 15.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (3): 17" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Weight Capacity (each): 5 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 55 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 140 pounds
- Weight: 175.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 61" wide x 22.5" deep x 45.5" high; 255 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.