Belgian Flax Linen Duvet Cover & Shams Made with Libeco™ Linen - White
For the finest in linen luxury, we went straight to the source: Libeco, one of the oldest and most renowned mills in Belgium. The result is an heirloom-quality duvet cover with the cool, smooth touch and elegant drape that have made linen a timeless and beloved choice for bedding.
- Made of 100% Libeco™ linen.
- Yarn-dyed for long lasting color.
- Reverses to same.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Duvet features a button closure and interior ties to help keep insert (sold separately) in place; sham features a side closure.
- Duvet, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
- Flange: 1.5" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.