Hummingbird Cotton Comforter & Shams
- Sustainably Sourced
One of the daintiest, most colorful birds is also the hardest to catch a glimpse of as it flits from flower to flower. Our artists captured every bright detail for the stunning Hummingbird Cotton Comforter & Shams.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Comforter features 100% polyester batting.
- Comforter and sham reverses to same .
- Sham features an center closure.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- 200-thread count.
- Comforter, sham, and inserts sold separately.
- Machine washable.
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water with like colors, normal cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on medium heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.