The strong, generous lines and remarkable detailing of our Hudson Dresser recall the artistry of Craftsman-style design. The dresser features smooth, hand-planed surfaces and substantial molding on top. The dresser has five drawers, including one with a velvet-lined compartment to protect accessories.
- Dresser features 2 smaller drawers on top and 3 spacious drawers below.
- The knobs are brass with a bronze finish.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a rich Mahogany stain, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Expertly crafted frame of solid mahogany and mahogany veneers.
- The back is made of engineered hardwood.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 48" wide x 24" deep x 42" high
- Small Drawer Exterior (2): 20" wide x 20.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Exterior (3): 41" wide x 20.5" deep x 9" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 19" deep x 3.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (3): 39.5" wide x 19" deep x 7.5" high
- Distance between legs: 41" side to side, 18.5" front to back
- Drawer Knob: 1.5" diameter
- Top weight capacity: 140 pounds
- Small drawer weight capacity: 12 pounds
- Large drawer weight capacity: 5 pounds
- Weight: 184 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.