Forged Metal Flatware Caddy
- Fair Trade
Showcasing the heft and beauty of forged steel, this bistro-inspired flatware caddy pairs bold style with versatile functionality. Made for sorting kitchen cutlery or utensils, it also comes in handy for holding desk accessories or presenting three different wine bottles at the dinner table: There are no limits to its usefulness. This product is proudly made at a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Made of cast aluminum with a bronze finish.
- Lead free.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Hand wash.
- Overall: 15.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Individual Sections (3): 4.25" wide x 4" deep x 4.25" high
- Handle: 4" wide x 1" high
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash by hand with mild soap and rinse thoroughly.
- Dry completely before storing.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.