Hanukkah Embroidered Cotton/Linen Napkins - Set of 4
Prep the table for Hanukkah with our deep-blue napkins, finished with white embroidered motifs. Durable materials and classic design details make them a must-have for many seasons and celebrations to come.
- Front is made of 85% cotton and 15% linen.
- Reverse is 100% cotton.
- Features white border with floral embroidery.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery
- Pottery Barn is a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative click here. Our cotton products support more sustainable cotton farming.
- Set of 4.
- Overall: 20" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.