Chatham Side Table, Gray
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted by skilled artisans from FSC® mahogany, our Chatham Side Table is an eco-friendly choice for your outdoor living space. It features a classic slatted design and is finished in a water-based gray wash for an updated look. It’s easy to reposition - making it perfect for entertaining.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Some assembly required.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Table: 20.5" square, 18.5" high
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
- Overall: 20.5" square, 18.5" high
- Top: 20.5" square, 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Legs: 2" square, 16.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5"
- Weight: 13 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.