Chatham Sectional Ottoman, Gray
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted by skilled artisans from FSC® mahogany, our Chatham Sectional Ottoman is an eco-friendly choice for your outdoor living space. It’s finished in a water-based gray wash for an updated look.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Ottoman connects to sectional components for easy chaise lounging.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Ottoman: 27.5" square, 13" high
- Overall: 27.5" square, 13" high
- Seat: 27.5" square
- Seat Height (without cushion): 13"
- Clearance Under Ottoman: 13.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 22"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 19 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.