Capitola 87'' Dining Table
Reminiscent of a relaxed farm table with a rustic trestle base, this traditional design gets a modern update thanks to clean lines and an ivory concrete top. The base is crafted from solid acacia wood and detailed with cool oversized bolts.
- Hand crafted of sustainable kiln-dried solid acacia frame; top is cement.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested acacia that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Frame features an oil based natural stained finish; top has ivory finish.
- Table seats 8-10 people comfortably.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 87" long x 39.5" wide x 30" high
- Top: 2.75" thick
- Leg: 4" wide x 4" deep x 25.25" high
- Distance between legs: 49" (front to back), 23.75" (side to side)
- Stretcher: 58.25" wide x 1.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Floor clearance from stretcher: 6.75"
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Weight: 237.5 pounds
- Base Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 73.75 x 7.75 x 32.25"; 85 pounds
- Top Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 92.5 x 7 x 45"; 240 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- It is important to store wood and cement furniture indoors out of season. Make certain that the furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth. Do not use chemicals or abrasives for cleaning.
- For the wood base, periodically apply a high quality outdoor furniture oil to darken the finish and add protection.
- For the cement top, periodically apply a light coating of any quality furniture wax.
- The bolts may slightly loosen over time. If your furniture feels wobbly or loose, please re-tighten bolts.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.