Burgon and Ball Stainless Steel Compost Scoop
A 290-year-old British brand endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society, Burgon & Ball is renowned for garden tools made with the finest materials and age-old metalwork techniques. This stainless-steel compost scoop features a deep dish with a high back and sides to keep contents in place and a sustainable beechwood handle reinforced with a brass ferrule.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Rugged stainless-steel scoop resists rust and corrosion.
- Mirror-polished finish helps the tool slide easily into soil and compost.
- Angled for easy scooping, with high sides that prevent soil from spilling as you work.
- Ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech with a natural wax finish.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and scoop for ultimate rust resistance and durability.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- Overall: 2.75" w x 11" l
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly after every use.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.