Brandon Persian-Style Rug
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs - each is hand-tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. Stylized flowers grow from the bottom to the top of our Persian-style rug, surrounded by a decorative triple border. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
- Self-binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- For indoor use only.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- 10' wide x 14' long (120" wide x 168" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.