The Emily & Meritt Bergere Upholstered Armchair
- Sustainably Sourced
Sit in style in the perfect chair with classic ticking and washed wood. Created exclusively for Pottery Barn with renowned stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this collection offers both style and whimsy.
- Features attractive antique brass nailhead accents.
- Loose seat.
- Corner-blocked mango wood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Double wrapped polyester cushions for a firmer feel.
- Interwoven synthetic webbing strips provide cushion support.
- Legs have buffers to protect your floors.
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 30" deep x 32" high
- Inside Seating: 24" wide x 21.5" deep x 16"
- Diagonal Depth: 24"
- Arm: 2" wide x 24" deep x 22.5" high
- Legs: 2.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 7.75" high; 1.25" wide x 1.75" deep x 7" high
- Weight: 32.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 33.5" wide x 31.5" deep x 36" high; 58 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.