Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Double Sink Console - Wax Pine Finish
Constructed of deeply distressed wood that hints toward a rich industrial past, our Benchwright Double Sink Console makes a bold statement in the bath. It’s topped with beautiful glossy Carrara marble and features chamfer detailing on each side.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Base is crafted of reclaimed solid pine and MDF.
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining.
- Top is made of 3/4"-thick polished Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Faux drawer directly under each sink.
- Features three drawers and two cubbies, each with an adjustable shelf.
- As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sink Console: 72" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Overall: 72" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Sink Interior (2): 16.25" wide x 13.5" deep x 8.25" high (from drain to edge)
- Backsplash: 35.75" wide x 4" high x 5/8" thick
- Cubby Interior (2) (without adjustable shelf): 19.625" wide x 19.25" deep x 16.75" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 16.75" wide x 15.25" deep x 6.25" high
- Weight: 299 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth.
- Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer every two years.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.