St. Augustine Nightstand
We took the warm finishes of traditional farmhouse design and combined them with simple, streamlined silhouettes for a bedroom collection that pairs effortlessly with a wide array of styles and decor. The tops showcase the artistry of woodcraft, with exposed tenons and rich graining that will vary from piece to piece; the weathered white bases feature slab drawer fronts, T-knob drawer pulls and tapered legs. This nightstand provides expansive surface space, a roomy drawer and a bottom shelf that accommodates a basket or box for additional storage.
- Nightstand features 1 spacious drawer and shelf for extra storage. Drawer knob is made from zinc.
- Beautifully crafted from solid pine wood, hemlock, pine veneers, engineered wood and MDF.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and metal glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Base is finished by hand in oil-based paint.
- Top is finished in oil-based stain.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 24" wide x 28" deep x 20" high
- Top: 0.75" thick
- Drawer Face: 20" wide x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 17.25" wide x 14" deep x 3" high
- Knobs: 1.5" diameter, 1.5" high
- Usable Shelf Space: 19.5" wide x 16.5" deep
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 5.75" high
- Distance between Legs: front to back: 16", side to side: 19.5"
- Clearance under Shelf to Floor: 6" high
- Weight Capacity: 158.5 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 86 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 13.25 pounds
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 24 x 20 x 28.25" high; 32 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- We don't recommend using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.