Apothecary Scent Collection - Neroli Jasmine
Made from the flowers of Seville oranges and jasmine that grow in Morocco, the fragrance of our Neroli Jasmine Apothecary Scent Collection imparts a delicate citrus scent with a white floral essence.
- Botanicals include driftwood sticks enclosed in a clear gift box.
- Candle pot is made of glass.
- Candle wax is hand poured soy blend.
- 40 hour burn time; self-consumes.
- Scented oil diffuser with 8 rattan reeds for small diffuser and 10 rattan reeds for large diffuser.
- Glass oil diffuser includes 6.5 or 33 ounces of fragrant oil with diffuser sticks.
- For optimal performance, place 5 reeds into the 6.5 ounce bottle or 8 reeds for the 33 ounce bottle for a medium sized room. Use more or less reeds to adjust the fragrance strength. *(Increasing or Decreasing the number of reeds will affect the evaporation rate of the liquid).
- Quantity of driftwood varies, based on weight.
- Fragrant notes includes pomelo and oakmoss.
- Made in USA.
- Overall: 5.25" square, 2.5" high
- Capacity: 14.6 ounces
- Overall: 5.25" square, 2.5" thick
- Capacity: 14.5 ounces
- Overall: 3.5" diameter, 4.25" high
- Burn Time: 40 hours
6.5 ounce bottle
- Overall: 2.25" diameter, 5.5" high
- Reed (8): 12" long
- Capacity: 6.5 ounces
33 ounce bottle
- Overall: 5" diameter, 6.5" high
- Reed (10): 15" long
- Capacity: 33 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Incense and Potpourri
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Place reeds in bottle and allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do no ingest. Avoid contact of oil and sticks with furniture and fabrics.
- Avoid contact of oil and sticks with skin and eyes as this may cause irritation.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.