Abbott Gray Ultimate Bar with Barstools Set
The rugged, casual look of concrete is paired with hand-finished acacia to provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor entertaining. The Abbott Ultimate Bar offers storage and prep space needed as the center of every gathering. It’s paired in this set with our Abbott Bar Stools, featuring a classic slatted back and seat.
- Abbott bar and barstools are crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each piece unique.
- Abbott bar features a built-in bottle opener, hooks, drawers, removable shelf and steel footrest.
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Bar includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Barstools feature rubber bumpers on feet to protect floors.
- Set includes 1 bar and 2 barstools.
- Overall: 76" long x 26" wide x 42" high
- Clearance from floor: 5.5"
- Adjustable shelf interior: 21" wide x 20.5" deep
- Top weight capacity: 450 pounds
- Weight Capacity shelf 89 pounds
- Weight: 243 pounds
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 19" deep x 45" high
- Seat: 17.5" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.