Zebra Printed Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Skilled artisans use a special printing process to give this wool rug an antique, timeworn look that exhibits beautiful random coloring. The wool pile is cut in varying heights for a hand-knotted look, and a luster wash is added for softness. The result is a rug that’s a unique work of art.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Hand printed.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Recycled cotton / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Backing is made of recycled fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' x 9' (30" x 108")
- 3' x 5' (36" x 60")
- 5' x 8' (60" x 96" )
- 8' x 10' (96" x 120")
- 9' x 12' (108" x 144")
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page