White Station Clock
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Clocks like this one, made from industrial iron and designed to be read from a distance, were fixtures in train stations in the early 20th century. Ours uses the traditional IIII for the number 4, and improves on the antiques with a battery-operated movement that allows for placement anywhere.
- Made of iron with a white painted finish.
- Quartz movement.
- Printed paper face, metal hands and a glass front.
- Requires one 1.5V battery (not included).
- Keyhole backing.
- Mounting hardware not included.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 25.5" diameter, 2.5" thick
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page