Turner Square Upholstered Sleeper Sofa with Memory Foam Mattress
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Grandly scaled with a high back and deep seats, and anchored with thick arms, our Turner collection offers sink-in comfort and luxury all around. This Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a foam mattress with enhanced elasticity for optimum comfort, and which requires no fluffing. Plus, the gel wicks away body heat, so you can enjoy a cool night’s sleep.
- Square arm.
- Choose polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel. Seat is 80% petroleum and 20% soy based foam solid cushion core.
- Removable legs feature an Espresso finish.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- Includes a pop-up headrest; headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with headrest in open position.
- Loose cushions are removable.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- The 5 inch thick mattress features 3.5" 1.8 pound density foam and 1.5" gel infused memory foam.
- Cool comfort as gel wicks away from body heat.
- Mattress features high-tech foam with enhanced elasticity and compression recoverability.
- Mattress is formulated to respond to the individual for optimum comfort.
- Mattress is soft to the touch, quick to recover; self-refreshing-requires no fluffing.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (closed): 84" wide x 38" deep x 37" high
- Overall (open): 84" wide x 82" deep x 37" high
- Inside Seating: 70" wide x 24" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arm: 6" wide x 38" deep x 23" high
- Legs: 5.5" wide x 2" deep x 2" high
- Mattress Size: 60" wide x 72" deep x 5" thick
- Weight: 285 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions: 35 x 44 x 98"; 300 pounds
RESOURCES AND GUIDES
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you're not just getting exceptional quality; you're also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page