The Emily & Meritt Recycled Material Ticking Striped Rug - Khaki
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A play on scale and proportions, this tonal rug adds a layer of casual style to any room. Created exclusively for Pottery Barn with renowned stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this collection offers both style and fun.
- Handwoven from recycled materials (PET).
- Features a flat weave.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Created exclusively for Pottery Barn.
Dimensions & More Info
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Fringe: 3"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.