Talia Printed Rug - Gray
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Star-shaped medallions give this sumptuous wool rug the character of an heirloom passed down through generations. Skilled artisans use a special printing process to give this 19th-century Oushak design an antique, timeworn look that exhibits beautiful random coloring. The wool pile is cut in varying heights for a hand-knotted look, and a luster wash is added for softness. The result is a rug that’s a unique work of art.
- Hand-loomed of wool pile.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Backing is made of recycled fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
Weight: 21 pounds
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
Weight: 14 pounds
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
Weight: 36 pounds
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
Weight: 70 pounds
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
Weight: 98 pounds
- 10' wide x 14' long (120" wide x 168" long)
Weight: 127 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page