Sumatra Extra-Wide Dresser
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A deep mahogany stain highlights the natural distressing of our Sumatra Extra-Wide Dresser’s wood, hand-chosen for its unique character. Rustically beautiful knots, burls, whorls and dings add to the inherent beauty of this piece, which is detailed with blackened-brass pulls on dovetailed drawers.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The dresser frame, top and drawer fronts are expertly crafted of naturally distressed kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Side panels are made of hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The drawer bottoms and sides are made of engineered hardwood.
- Finished by hand in a rich mahogany stain that accentuates the wood’s subtle knots and burls, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Double bottom-mounted wooden drawer glides provide for smooth movement of drawers; drawer stops prevent drawers from accidentally being pulled out all the way.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- All six drawers have two drawer pulls made of dark-bronze metal.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Extra Wide Dresser: 66" wide x 20" deep x 36.5" high
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 66" wide x 20" deep x 36.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 28.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Top: 66" wide x 20" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance under Dresser: 3.5"
- Legs: 5" wide x 5" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 158.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity of Top: 225 pounds
- Weight Capacity of Drawers: 35 pounds each
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.