SleepSmart™ 37.5® Waterproof Mattress Pad
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our new SleepSmart™ Waterproof Mattress Pad is specially designed with two layers of comfort and clean, dry protection. The sleep surface continuously adjusts to help maintain a climate of personal comfort at the ideal 37.5° Celsius all night long, so you can wake up rested and refreshed.
- Shell is woven of 80% cotton and 20% 37.5® performance yarns (polyester).
- Fill is made of 60% polyester and 40% 37.5® performance polyester.
- Technical high performance waterproof lamination is laboratory tested for superior breathability, and protection against fluids to keep your mattress clean and dry. Allows air to flow to and from the mattress.
- Waterproof lining is whisper quiet, soft and tested to allow just enough breathability for extra level of comfort.
- As you sleep, temperature and humidity starts to build-up and becomes trapped in your sleep environment or microclimate, this is where you start to feel overheated and uncomfortable and eventually disrupting your sleep as you rollover to find a cool spot. 37.5® technology releases excess heat and humidity, preventing it from becoming trapped within your microclimate.
- Body heat activated performance, comfort personalized to each sleeper;s need for warmth.
- Moves heat away before sweat can form, minimizing swings in body temperature so you stay asleep longer.
- Works immediately, and continuously while you sleep to either trap heat when you're cold or evaporate excess heat and humidity when you’re warm.
- Sleepsmart™ is designed to work as a total system; it’s performance increases with additional Sleepsmart™ layers.
- 300 thread count.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full: 54" wide x 75" long
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long
- King: 78" wide x 80" long
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 84" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash and dry.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page