Sausalito Tall Dresser
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A refined global style defines this bedroom collection. The tall dresser offers ample storage, and a Seadrift finish on the wood adds a sun-drenched look.
- Features 6 spacious drawers.
- Metal drawer pulls finished in antique nickel.
- The frame and legs are crafted from solid Meranti wood. Meranti wood is a medium to coarse textured wood which ranges in color with a slightly interlocked grain pattern.
- Top, sides and drawer fronts are made of Sungkai veneer over Meranti.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 36" wide x 18" deep x 50" high
- Small Drawer Exterior (2): 15.5" wide x 5.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 13" deep x 3.75" high
- Large Drawer Exterior (4): 30" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 30" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance between legs: 31.5" side to side, 13.5" front to back
- Legs (4): 2" tapered square, 4.75" high
- Top weight capacity: 105 pounds
- Small Drawer Weight Capacity: 8 pounds each
- Large Drawer Weight Capacity: 25 pounds each
- Weight: 126 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 40 x 23 x 59.75" high; 189.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page