Round Sunbrella® Aluminum Cantilever Umbrella
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Create a shaded spot for outdoor entertaining or relaxation with our versatile cantilever umbrella. Its arched arm telescopes on its vertical pole so you can adjust the height, and a simple crank system angles the canopy. To adjust to moving sunlight, a foot pedal at its base lets you easily rotate the canopy while the base remains stationary.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Sturdy aluminum pole in antique bronze finish has a trigger-lift mechanism to open umbrella with ease.
- Steel base provides excellent stability and is topped with decorative tiles crafted of a matching antiqued bronze finished fiberstone.
- Canopy is made of durable, fade-resistant 100% Sunbrella Acrylic, which is impervious to sun, wind and salt water.
- Canopy features a tie for closure.
- Solution-dyed fabric is breathable yet water-repellent, fade and mildew resistant, and is oil- and stain-resistant.
- Fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Umbrella: 11" wide x 10" deep x 8.5" high
- Umbrella Stand: 33" square
- Features an easy-to-use trigger lift system.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (when open): 11' wide x 10' deep x 8.5' high
- Overall (when closed): 35" diameter, 8' high
- Canopy Only: 10' diameter
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Overall: 33" square, 1.5" thick
- Weight: 47 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor umbrella by following these care and storage tips:
- Brush umbrella canvas regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Clean the umbrella pole with a soft, dry cloth and avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To prevent mildew, be sure umbrella fabric is completely dry prior to storing. Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Cover and store indoors in cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.