Rectangular Market Umbrella - Newport Stripe Sunbrella®
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Create a shady retreat during the warm summer months with our Sunbrella® Rectangular Umbrella, designed to withstand years of normal exposure to sunlight and rain. Choose from our three types of poles to complement outdoor furnishings.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Pole is crafted of durable bronze aluminum, teak or FSC®-certified Eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus poles are crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and hand-painted with a weathered grey finish. To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Canopy is made of 100% premium acrylic Sunbrella® fabric or 100% polyester Outdoor Canvas.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wood poles feature an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- 6 ft & 9 ft aluminum in the square and rectangular both tilt and crank. 11 ft aluminum in the round does not tilt.
- Teak & Eucalyptus in the square and rectangular don't tilt. Pin-lift deploys weather-resistant Sunbrella® canopy, vented for optimal wind passage and stability.
- Sunbrella® canopy provides up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Outdoor canvas canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent with vented construction for air circulation and provides up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Canopy features a tie closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Teak & Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Eucalyptus Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Umbrella (open): 10' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Use with our Concrete Umbrella Stand (sold separately).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (open): 10' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Clearance from ground to bottom of canopy: 80.5" (open); 26.5" (closed)
- Teak Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Eucalyptus Pole: 2" diameter
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.