Rectangular Market Umbrella - Stripe
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Nearly 10 feet across and featuring vibrant, sun-drenched colors, our oversized Rectangular Market Umbrella is a summer favorite. A choice of fabrics and poles helps you complement outdoor furnishings.
- Pole is crafted of durable aluminum in a bronze finish, teak in a natural teak stain or FSC® eucalyptus in a dark brown finish or driftwood finish.
- Crafted with wood that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council®, which protects forests and the life they support. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Canopy is made of 100% premium acrylic Sunbrella® fabric or 100% polyester Outdoor Canvas.
- Wood poles feature an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- 6 ft & 9 ft aluminum in the square and rectangular both tilt and crank. 11 ft aluminum in the round does not tilt.
- Teak & Eucalyptus don't tilt.
- Sunbrella® canopy is vented for optimal wind wind passage and stability and provides up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Outdoor canvas canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent with vented construction for air circulation and provides up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Canopy features a tie closure.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table (sold separately) that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (open): 10' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Clearance from ground to bottom of canopy: 80.5" (open); 26.5" (closed)
- Teak Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Eucalyptus Pole: 2" diameter
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.