Printer's Double 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Tuscan Chestnut
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
- Tuscan Chestnut finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black finished pieces are built from solid poplar and oak veneer; hardware has a matching black finish.
- Seadrift finished pieces are built from solid ash wood, engineered wood, MDF and white oak veneers; hardware has an antique bronze finish.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
- Two drawers hold standard or legal files.
- Drawers open smoothly on metal glides; plastic locks on drawer slides.
- Constructed using dowel and pocket screw joinery and English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Set includes pedestal base and double top.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (with top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 28.5" wide x 16" deep x 9" high
- Base: 32" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 25 pounds
- Weight: 81.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight (1 of 2): 37.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 36.5" high; 101 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight (2 of 2): 37.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 4" thick; 19 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.