Pick-Stitch Handcrafted Quilt & Sham
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Employing meticulous hand quilting and tonal pick-stitching methods, each of our signature quilts takes approximately three days to craft. The fabric is prewashed for a natural, homespun look and soft hand.
- Hand quilted of a linen-cotton blend with 100% cotton batting.
- Meticulously crafted of a textural linen-cotton blend using precise hand-quilting and pick-stitching techniques.
- Provides lightweight warmth for year-round use.
- Sham features a tie closure.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Quilt, sham and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Dimensions & More Info
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page