PB Standard Double Drape Rod & Wall Bracket
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our Standard Collection creates a classic design, with a beautiful Antique Bronze finish. Use Double Rods to layer sheer panels with our beautiful drapery.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Rod is cast steel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Brackets: Small comes with 2 brackets. All other sizes come with 3 brackets.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Finials (end cap shown), rings, and holdbacks sold separately.
Rod set available in 2 size combinations:
- Front Rod: 0.75"; Back Rod: 0.50" diameter
- Front Rod: 1.25"; Back Rod: 0.75"
Dimensions & More Info
- Front Rod: 0.75" diameter; Back Rod: 0.50" diameter
- Front Rod: 1.25" diameter; Back Rod: 0.75" diameter
- Small: 28"–48" long
- Medium: 48"–88" long
- Large: 60"–108" long
- X-Large: 96"–120" long
- XX-Large: 108"–144" long
- Projection from wall: 7.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a slightly damp, soft cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.