Olive Wood Serving Utensils
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our Olive Wood Collection is crafted in a family-owned woodshop in the small town of Sfax, Tunisia. Here the olive tree is sacred and known for its longevity – growing for hundreds of years. For this reason, Olive Wood’s skilled artisans use only sustainably sourced wood from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. Each piece crafted of this extremely hard and durable wood is shaped and sanded, then polished with olive oil to moisturize the surface and bring out the beautiful color and grain pattern.
- Each piece is hand carved by skilled artisans from natural olive wood.
- Due to the natural material and handcrafted nature of this product, each piece is unique. No two are exactly alike.
- Set of 2 includes 1 of each style of server.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (each): 11.75" long x 1.5" wide x 0.5" thick (sizes will vary)
- Handle Only: 8" long
- Weight: 0.25 pound
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash only.
- Polish with any food-safe oil or wood conditioner often.
- Store at room temperature in dry place.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page