Normandy Extending Dining Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Bon appétit! Taking note from classic French design, the Normandy Extending Dining Table incorporates hand-turned legs and rounded corners that softens the overall look and makes it an heirloom in the making. In addition to its other defining details, this extending dining table has hidden storage smartly integrated into the design for when it’s not in use.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid rubberwood with MDF and oak veneers.
- Features an oil-based finish.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Large (86" L x 42" W) table comfortably seats 8 people unextended; 10 people extended.
- Self-storing leaf slides out to accommodate additional seating or serving space.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (unextended): 86" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Overall (extended): 104" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Leaf (1): 18" wide x 42" deep x 1.25" thick
- Leg: 3.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 29" high
- Distance Between Legs: 39.5" (front to back); 63" (side to side)
- Stretcher: 56" long x 2.75" wide x 1.5" thick
- Floor clearance under stretcher: 4.25"
- Weight: 233 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 90 x 10 x 46.75"; 280.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft, dry, cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.