Nicolette Hand-Knotted Rug - Warm Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Like a work of art, a beautiful rug celebrates your personal style. Taking three or four weeks to complete, this rug was handcrafted by skilled makers using a traditional hand-knotting technique, a trade that’s been passed down and preserved for generations. This intricate Persian-inspired design is brought to life in a striking palette of rich burgundy, dusty red, and varying shades of blue and green.
- Crafted in India.
- Hand knotted of 100% pure wool.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Double-luster washed for sheen and softness.
- For indoor use.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug; combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page