Menlo Reclaimed Teak Cabinet Buffet
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Crafted of reclaimed teak, our Menlo Collection brings rustic warmth to your dining room’s design. The sustainably sourced wood reveals inherent markings and a rich grain, giving each piece its own character and beauty. Details like doors that slide fully left to right give this small-scale cabinet buffet its authentically artisan quality.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested, kiln-dried reclaimed teak and acacia woods.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Features sliding tempered glass-paneled doors for convenient access.
- Shelves are made from acacia wood.
- Finished by hand in an oil-based paint.
- Stemware holders located on top shelf.
- Cord cut-outs in lower center back panel.
- Hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 38" wide x 18" deep x 42" high
- Top: 0.75" thick
- Stemware Holder: 14" wide x 1.5" high
- Shelf (2): 36.25" wide x 15" deep x 0.75" thick
- Distance between Shelves: 9.75" high
- Interior without Shelves: 36.5" wide x 34.75" high
- Glass Panes: 14.5" wide x 9.75" high
- Handles: 6" long x 0.75" high
- Doors: 17.75" wide x 36" high
- Leg: 2" square, 41.25" high
- Distance Between Legs (front to back): 14", (side to side): 34"
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 130 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 42 x 22 x 52" high, 143 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.