Ludlow 4-Drawer Tall Dresser
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Like a vintage trunk that’s been repurposed, this tall dresser boasts ample storage and style. It’s artfully finished to replicate the look of weathered canvas and is detailed with riveted metal edging and leather drawer pulls. The textured cloth surface pairs beautifully with wood or upholstered headboards.
- Dresser features beautiful leather drawer handles, decorative nailheads, metal reinforced corners, removable metal legs and 4 spacious drawers.
- Crafted of engineered wood with a mahogany frame.
- Top is made of engineered wood.
- Drawer box is made of mahogany wood.
- Dresser is hand finished in Canvas White.
- Metal is hand finished in an Antique Bronze.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 29.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 47.5" high
- Handles: 1" wide x 7" long
- Drawer Pulls: 1" wide x 8" long
- Small Drawer Exterior (1): 25.5" wide x 6" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 23.5" wide x 16" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Exterior (3): 25.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 23.5" wide x 16" deep x 7" high
- Legs: 1.25" square
- Clearance from Bottom of Dresser to Floor: 4.5" high
- Distance between Legs: front to back: 18.25", side to side: 25.25"
- Small Drawer Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Large Drawer Weight Capacity: 43.5 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 102.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 28 x 21 x 47" high; 102.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.