Livingston Extending Dining Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a gray wash gives our Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. The extending dining table rests on a base with fluted posts and diagonal bracing. Two breadboard leaves allow room for additional guests.
- Table is finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
- Expertly crafted of solid meranti wood and sungkai veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Features 2 drop in leaves.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- 76" long x 40" wide comfortably seats 6-8 people unextended; 10 people extended.
Dimensions & More Info
76" - 106" L
- Overall Unextended: 40" wide x 76" long x 30" high
- Overall (2 leaves): 40" wide x 106" long x 30" high
- Leaf (2): 40" wide x 15" long
- Overhang (at sides): 8" and 7"
- Legs: 28" wide x 29.5" high x 4" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 20.5" at sides; 60.5" at head
- Weight capacity: 150 pounds
- Weight: 150 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page