Libeco Belgian Linen Duvet Cover
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
For the finest in linen luxury, we went straight to the source: Libeco, one of the oldest and most renowned mills in Belgium. The result is an heirloom-quality duvet cover with the cool, smooth touch and elegant drape that have made linen a timeless and beloved choice for bedding.
- Made of 100% Libeco™ linen.
- Yarn-dyed for long lasting color.
- Reverses to same.
- Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Duvet features a button closure and interior ties to help keep insert (sold separately) in place.
- Duvet, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page