Larissa Natural Fiber Rug - Neutral Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
With the vintage-Hawaiian aesthetic of our Larissa Natural Fiber Rug, you can bring a feel of the coast to your home – no matter where you live. Roll out a new look in any room with this durable rug.
- Hand woven of 51% jute, 21% wool, 13% cotton, 8% viscose and 7% polyester.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' x 9' (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' x 5' (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' x 8' (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' x 10' (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' x 12' (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page