Jaareh Hand Knotted Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Inspired by traditional Turkish Oushak designs, the Jaareh Hand Knotted Rug is updated in warm ivory tones and shades of blue, creating an elevated art piece for your floor. Dyed using traditional Persian techniques, each rug has slight variations in coloration and design playing to the unique character and handcrafted feel that makes it so special.
- Hand knotted of 100% pure wool.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- For indoor use.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Pile: 4-6 mm
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page