Holmegaard® Perfection Wine Glasses
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
This collection was made by Holmegaard, a prestigious Danish brand known for its quality and refinement. Established in 1825, Holmegaard provides glassware to the Royal Danish Court, and now makes it available exclusively at Pottery Barn in North America. Designer and wine expert Tom Nybroe set out to design the perfect wine glass, and this is it. Characterized by an angular bend in the bowl, which acts as a pouring mark to ensure optimal aeration, you won’t ever pour too much or too little.
- Made of crystal glass cristallin.
- Lead free.
- Sold as set of 6 or individually for in store pick up; white wine, red wine, sommelier or coupe.
- Made in Slovakia.
Dimensions & More Info
- White Wine: 3" diameter, 8.25" high
- Capacity: 14.5 ounces
- Red Wine: 4" diameter, 8.5" high
- Capacity: 20 ounces
- Coupe: 4" diameter, 6.5" high
- Capacity: 10 ounces
- Sommelier: 4.5" diameter, 9" high
- Capacity: 30.5 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.