Hadley Ruched Duvet Cover & Sham
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Tailored by hand using a traditional dressmaking technique, our ruched voile duvet cover and sham are gathered to form gentle puckers, secured with vertical bands and lined for opacity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of 100% cotton voile. Voile is a crisp lightweight fabric.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the insert in place.
- Sham features a side tie closure.
- BCI certified.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover, sham and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Dimensions & More Info
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.