Gianna Recycled Yarn Kilim Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Warm Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Ancient art and innovative eco-friendly design merge in our Gianna Rug. Woven on a hand loom, it recreates the soft feel and age-mellowed colors of an antique Turkish kilim using yarns made from recycled soda bottles.
- Woven of 100% recycled polyester fibers, sourced from recycled plastic bottles.
- Features a flat weave with a hand-knotted fringe.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Easily rinses clean.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap.
- Allow for rug to dry completely before use after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time to avoid mold/mildew growth.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page