Antique Wooden Dough Bowls
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
In the first half of the 20th century, Magyar bakers at farmhouses in Hungary and other Eastern European countries used these hand-carved wooden bowls to make bread each morning. Each is a found antique and therefore one of a kind.
- Styles and sizes can vary greatly due to the found, vintage nature of this object.
- Each bowl is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.
- Perfect as a setting for a tabletop display.
- Not food safe; for decorative use only.
Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 18-24" long x 8-11" wide
- Medium: 24-39" long x 8.5-11" wide
- Large: 45-55" long x 15-18" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page