Clayton Natural Fiber Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Soft, fast-growing jute is bouclé-woven by hand over a base of unbleached wool to create this thick, all-natural rug. Our The Clayton Natural Fiber Rug is undyed and left to show off its natural coloration.
- Crafted with sustainably harvested 100% jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page