Chatham Round Folding Bistro Table & Chair Dining Set, Honey
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Dining alfresco is a quintessential summer pleasure, and our Chatham Collection makes it better than ever. Our expert craftsmen built this set from FSC® mahogany because of its durability and strength. The table works equally well as an accent piece or as a small dining table for intimate gatherings.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Foldable design for easy storage and mobility.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
- Small Set includes 1 table and 2 armchairs.
- Large set includes 1 table and 4 armchairs.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 36" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 36" diameter, 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2" diameter
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 23.5"
- Weight Capacity: 54 pounds
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 24.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Folded: 24" wide x 38.5" long x 5" thick
- Seat (inside seating): 16.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 18" high (without cushion)
- Arm Length From Back: 17.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24.5" front to back
- Weight: 15 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.