Chatham Mesh Stacking Chaise, Honey - Set of 2
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our weatherproof mesh chaise cradles you for comfortable lounging. Its frame is crafted from FSC® mahogany, and it can be stacked two high for space-efficient storage.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh eliminates the need for cushions.
- Features a clear finish for unparalleled durability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The chaise has an adjustable design which allows the chaise to adjust to four different heights, including lying flat.
- All exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chaise: 33" wide x 82" long x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- To conveniently store the chaise, simply fold its legs under and stack up to four underneath a single chaise cover (sold separately).
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
- Set of 2 stackable chaises.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 33" wide x 82" long x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Overall (folded): 33" wide x 82" deep x 13" high
- Seat: 27" wide x 49" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 24" deep x 14" high
- Arm Length from Backrest: 15" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 19" high
- Weight: 47 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.