Chatham Buffet, Gray
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Crafted by skilled artisans from FSC® mahogany, our Chatham Buffet is an eco-friendly choice for your outdoor entertaining. It features a wide overhanging top that’s perfect for buffet-style dining, and slatted cabinets and adjustable shelves below that provide plenty of storage space for everyday essentials.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Features a gray wash finish.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Features two compartments with adjustable shelves.
- Knobs are wood; exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 50.5" wide x 21" deep x 35" high
- Top Fixed Shelf: 44" wide x 17" deep x 6.75" high
- Top Open Compartment: 14.75" wide x 17" deep x 19.5" high
- Adjustable Shelves (3): 14.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Interior Compartments: 14.5" wide x 17" deep x 19.5" high
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Top Shelf Weight Capacity: 110 pounds
- Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 70 pounds
- Weight: 104 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions: 55.5 x 45.5 x 11.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, clean and sand the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.