Chatham 4-Piece Conversation Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Especially selected from our popular outdoor collections, the pieces in this set let you easily turn your outdoor space into a setting for relaxed conversation. Customize your set by adding matching Chatham or complementary outdoor pieces (sold separately).
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Some assembly required.
- Set includes one Chatham Sofa, two Chatham Occasional Chairs and one Chatham Coffee Table.
- Items are also sold separately.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 76" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 70.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 70" wide x 20" high
- Seat Cushion (2): 38" wide x 24" deep
- Back Cushion (2): 35" wide x 17" deep
- Arm Length From Backrest: 27"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 23.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 70.5" side to side; 24" front to back
- Weight: 68 pounds
Chatham Occasional Chair
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep x 13" high (without cushion)
- Backrest: 26" wide x 23.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 24" side to side; 26" front to back
- Weight: 34 pounds
Chatham Coffee Table
- Overall: 48" wide x 24" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 48" wide x 24" deep x 1" thick
- Apron: 3"
- Legs: 2.5" square, 17.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 15"
- Distance Between Legs: 17" (front/back); 41" (sides)
- Weight: 29 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions (sold separately) separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page