Chatham Butterfly Extension Table with Armchair Dining Set, Gray
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Crafted by skilled artisans from FSC® mahogany, our Chatham Dining Set is an eco-friendly choice for your outdoor entertaining. Two butterfly leaves make room for more guests at the table, and the stackable armchairs are easy to store. Dining alfresco is a favorite summer pleasure, and this collection makes it easier than ever.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Butterfly extensions increase the table's length, and store conveniently under the top.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Table: 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Armchair: 24" wide x 25.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Set includes 1 table and armchairs.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (unextended): 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high
- Overall (extended with 2 leaves): 40" wide x 106" long x 30" high
- Extension (2): 40" wide x 16" long x 1" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Legs: 3" square, 29" high
- Clearance Under Table: 26.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 63" at sides; 30" at head
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 25.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17"
- Cushion: 19" square 2.5" high
- Arms: 20" l
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Backrest: 19.5" wide x 19.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 19" side to side; 20" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 21 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.